The types of data we collect for improving our services to you incorporate:
- Personal data such as Email address, First name and Last name, Cookies, and Usage Data. Personal data is majorly collected to contact you via email or newsletter, for the purpose of marketing, and promoting material, and sharing the content information that you might be interested in.
- Usage Data include information regarding the IP address, the name, and URL of the webpage that connects you to the website, date and time of access, language settings, user’s geolocation data, unique device identifiers, user's internet provider information, and operating system data of user’s device.
- The third category incorporates Tracking and Cookies data. Tracking technologies play role in tracking information for revamping and analyzing our services by utilizing beacons, tags, and scripts. While Cookies are data files in terms of an anonymous unique identifier that are stored on your devices by sending to your browser from a website. The types of Cookies that we utilize are:
- Preference Cookies to remember various settings and your preferences.
- Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Session Cookies for operating our service.